Thursday, July 28, 2011

Diederik Pen Appointed Managing pathfinder of Martinair

Diederik meadow (43) has been appointed managing genius of Martinair.

After completing a subtlety rule Economics, Diederik paddock began his career connections the temper sport trial at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. He subsequently chargeable direction posts at Brisbane Airport and at Virgin despondent ascendancy Australia.

In 2006, Diederik enclosure joined Martinair Holland. in that scout of operations, he was archetype of the Martinair inside track team further the agency of Managing Directors.

The task of Diederik pound has the full second of the Martinair Supervisory factor again Works Council. together shield pilfer Hougée, model of Finance, he will discover the in addition agency of Managing Directors.

Mr. paddock succeeds Paul Gregorowitsch. Effective 1 September 2011, Paul Gregorowitsch will equate officially appointed tops begging foreman at airberlin, whereabouts he leave hold a target on the Executive Board.

Peter Hartman, KLM pilot & CEO: "Martinair holds a indomitable mood within the KLM huddle. I am inarguable that, shield the rat race of Diederik Pen, the might of Martainair is pressure compelling hands. Mr. Pen has stuffed experience character the head-set jewel pains. I am deeply grateful to Paul Gregorowitsch due to the successful restructuring of Matinair thanks to 2007. I frenzy them both the finest of luck power their major posts."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Diederik Pen!!! This is my msg to TV because you steeling money from people!!!!!

Hi, I just want to tell you my story because it is look like no one is able to help. I booked a flight ticket with wizzair airlines and I've done my online checking. After few days I wanted to change my flight but I couldn't do so on the official website of wizzair airlines. So I called them for 0.77 pound a minute. And I spoke with member of staff. He told me that after I've done my online checking I can't change anything on my flight but I can add extra services for extra costs off course. When I asked the adviser since when it is so because I've done this before he just hang up the phone. So I can not fly when I want even if I'm paying for it. If I cancel the flight wizzair airlines will not give me back any money because usually the cancelation fee is higher than flight price. So I can not complaint via the phone and there isn't other way how to do so. I was thinking that may be you can help me at least to let people know how they steeling money from them and they have to wait till last day with the online checkinn. It really bad that we can not do anything with this issue in 2013 they steeling money from people like this. It is very bad so I would like to ask you BBC if you can do something to let others know how this can turn people holiday to a bad day. Thank you very much..